Spring Ceremonial - 1 Day Only – March 15 2014 -
Class Honoree: Charley Swafford
Dress is business casual with sport coat!
Come join us for an entirely modernized Ceremonial!!
- 11:00 am - Candidates, their Ladies and Top Line Signers to arrive at the
Potentate’s Candidate Reception – Sultan’s Lounge
- 11:30 am - Candidates’ Luncheon – Sultan’s Lounge & Ararat Club
All Nobles Welcome - $15 and RSVP @ Temple Office
- 11:30 am - Lady’s Luncheon – Ballroom A&B
All Ladies Welcome - $15 and RSVP @ Temple Office
- 1:00 pm - Hospital Presentation – Ballroom A&B
- 1:30 pm - Josey Milner Performance – Ballroom A&B [Website
- 1:30 pm - Restaurant opens for the Nobility and Guests
- 2:00 pm - Candidate Interviews – Truman Room/Patio Room
- 3:00 pm - Ceremonial 1st Section and Caravan Formation – Ballroom A&B
- 3:00 pm - Ararat Shrine Nobles & Guests arrive Bennett Auditorium Social
Invite your friends and neighbors, the public is welcome!
- 4:00 pm - Caravan Arrives for Public Ceremonial and Arch Production
- 5:00 pm - Pub Crawl Begins $5 Cover or Free Ticket from Public Ceremonial
1st Keg is Free
- 5:30 pm - Hot Sands Dancing the Night Away Party with BaliRoot [Website
All Candidate Petitions and accompanying fees must be turned in to the Business Office by 7:00 pm on March 12, 2014.
NO LAST MINUTE PETITIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Dues & Initiation Fees total $300 including Fez & Shriners Gift Pack.